Senior Mechanical Engineer
To strengthen our mobile ship unloaders department, we are currently looking to employ a senior mechanical engineer.
As a senior mechanical engineer, you will play a critical role in the development of mobile ship unloaders, and their ongoing digitalization. Your expertise will provide technical assistance for customers and other Bruks Siwertell departments.
You will work with our Siwertell road-mobile and port-mobile ship unloader product lines, involving yourself with all aspects of this equipment, from mechanical and hydraulic engineering, to electrical system interfaces and programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
Your key responsibilities include:
• The production of technical documentation and drawings for the manufacture of mobile unloaders and their components
• Maintaining standard technical drawings for different unloader units and their components
• Actively participate in product development, including digitalization advances
• Administrating the supply of drawings within the department to other business areas such as purchasing and service
• Producing technical tender documentation and discussing engineering issues in connection with tendering processes
• Liaising with and supporting customers, and any other internal department, for example, service engineers, with technical queries
• Assisting the sales department and customers with any necessary technical support throughout the tender, sales, delivery and installation processes
• Producing material for technical and operating manuals
Qualifications and personal characteristics
For this position, the successful candidate will have university degree in Mechanical Engineering or a secondary education with equivalent, relevant experience. Ideally, candidates will have some mechanical engineering work experience, preferably with larger welded components.
To succeed in this role, you should be self-motivated and familiar with managing your own workload. You are a good communicator and able to create confidence with your co-workers, as well as with customers. You should be fluent in both written and spoken English and Swedish.
We offer you a dynamic, technically focused role within a successful, international company, anchored with a strong local presence. We manufacture and supply world-leading products. You will become an important part of an organization of highly qualified personnel that take great joy and pride in their work.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact:
Jörgen Ojeda, Director Mobile Unloaders, phone no +46 42 85990 or e-mail email@example.com
or Katarina Åkesson, HR Director, phone no +46 42 85808 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or to apply directly, please email email@example.com before 30th April. Please note that applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Bruks Siwertell is committed to promoting equal opportunities, irrespective of background, race, gender, religion, or sexuality.