A GLOBAL LEADER IN BULK HANDLING AND WOOD PROCESSING SOLUTIONS
With thousands of installations worldwide, our machines handle your raw materials from forests, fields, quarries and mines, maintaining critical supply lines for manufacturers, mills, power plants and ports. All solutions are designed to ensure environment-friendly, efficient, and profitable operations.
We are global and local. You will find our main offices in the US, Sweden, Germany, China, Philippines, Russia and Taiwan, supported by a dedicated network of hundreds of representatives and dealers worldwide.
Our head office are located in Bjuv just outside of Helsingborg where business is focused on delivering ship unloaders, ship loaders, mechanical conveyor systems and bulk terminal solutions. Nearly all types of dry bulk materials can be handled by our systems and we emphasize/engage in a continuous development of our products and services to be able to meet the dynamic needs of the market. For over 40 years we have supplied the cleanest and most effective transport solutions for dry bulk materials in the world.
Regional Sales Manager – Europe
As a Sales Manager your working tasks include:
– Main responsibility for all sales activities within your targeted region/territory.
– Proactive processing of your market through different sales- and marketing activities.
– Identifying and communicating business benefits to potential- and existing clients
– Market research and resource analysis,
– Developing and maintaining sound business relations to end users and representative network, Development of complete quotations based on potential clients financial and technical conditions as well as negotiation of contracts.
– The position implies frequent working trips approx. 70 days/year.
In order to succeed as a Sales Manager at Bruks Siwertell we think that you have an educational background from engineering on university level and strong communicative skills with a passion for creating value for our customers. You have a couple of years of working experience from complex technical B2B sales and your working style is characterized by business acumen, curiosity, sensitivity and good analytical skills. The position implies many internal and external contacts hence your personal characteristics are key for success. You master the English language both orally and in writing. Experience from international contract law and knowledge of other languages is advantageous.
We offer you a dynamic sales role with technical focus within successful and international company with world leading products and with very strong local anchoring. You will become an important part of an organization with very qualified employees that finds great joy and pride in their work.
Interested to learn more about this opportunity? Contact me and I will tell you more or apply directly via email@example.com before February 13th. Applications will be processed continuously.”