Do you enjoy working in an international environment with a technically advanced product? Join us and be part of our team based in Bjuv, Helsingborg, Sweden, where we have the satisfaction of seeing customer orders fulfilled from the start through to installation, commissioning and final customer handover.
In this position, you will drive business and take the overall responsibility for after sales & services within Mobile Unloaders regarding Mobile Unloaders unloading systems and land based standalone Siwertell Screw Conveyors.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Driving the service business, making sales and visit plans and follow up fulfilment of the same.
- Sales budgeting and forecasting.
- Co-ordination of sales and sales activities, as well as field services, but also to work as a sales representative and carry out customer visits and other sales activities.
- Responsible for cost calculation, pricing, quotations/product offerings, etc. with regards to base business, service agreements, repair-, refurbishment- and conversion projects.
- Project Management with regards to STC agreements (service & inspection contracts), repair-, refurbishment- and conversion- projects.
- To act as an interface with Mobile Unloaders and land based standalone Siwertell Screw Conveyors new sales/project organization.
- Ensure that the processes and routines as described in the Mobile Unloaders main work process are followed within the area of responsibilities.
- Ensure that all parties within the organization follow ordered concepts, time schedule and specification and monitor budgetary constraints.
- Development of processes and work methods and product- and service offerings.
- Be active in the Mobile Unloaders strategic business planning and take responsibility for own goals/targets in this process.
Qualifications & experience
Ideally, you will hold a degree in marine engineering, mechanical or electrical engineer or equivalent and have theoretical knowledge of automation and or mechanical installations. You are experienced in working with marketing and/or sales and purchasing. If you have experience in the field of automation and/or electrical, mechanical equipment of hydraulics, electrical, control and regulating engineering this is an advantage.
We are looking for someone who enjoys organization and structure in their own work. As a person, you are socially skilled and have an excellent ability to build customer relations. You should show initiative and have the ability to plan, manage and drive your own workload, as well as support others. You are curious, committed and customer focused. Good knowledge in speaking as well as in writing in English and Swedish is essential.
We are offering you a position in a successful, market-leading international company with solid values and a strong will to succeed. With us, you will have many opportunities for personal development, and will take part in shaping our future company and products. You will work with motivated, highly skilled colleagues in an environment that is flexible with fast decision-making channels.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact:
Jörgen Ojeda, Director Mobile Unloaders, phone no +46 42 85990, e-mail email@example.com or Daniel Svensson, Recruitment Specialist at Ingenjörskraft, phone no +46 70 7835557, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Or to apply directly, please email email@example.com before 24th April. Please note that applications will be processed on a continuous basis.
Bruks Siwertell is committed to promoting equal opportunities, irrespective of background, race, gender, religion, or sexuality.
We look forward to receiving your application.